Saturday, October 10, 2009

21 Weeks... and counting.

I can hardly believe it's been 21 weeks already! Finding out you're pregnant literally on your tenth day after conception can make time go by a little slowly - but looking back on the last 21 weeks -- it hasn't been so bad.

My pregnancy has continued to be one of the easiest things I've ever done and I still feel great! Aside from the occasional heartburn, it's been a really wonderful experience! We had our anatomy scan two weeks ago and found out that we are indeed having a boy! Lisa LITERALLY jumped up and down and has been grinning from ear to ear ever since. Allyssa is also excited to be having a baby brother and we are all preparing for how life will change once we have a little one in the house. He may be the one who needs to prepare since we've been testosterone free for over a decade! :)

We finally decided on a name for our little man last weekend. In the running were; Mason, Sawyer, Kellen and Max and Grant. We finally agreed on Max. Max is my grandfathers name and the middle name, Adric - was Lisa's grandfather's middle name.

SO... In just 19 weeks he'll be here. Max Adric Bailey. I can only hope the last half of my pregnancy goes as wonderfully smooth as the first half has!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

MAX! I love it!! I'm so excited for you all!