Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soooo??

Sooo.... it's been over a month since my last post and most of you already know, we are not pregnant. While I can almost actually HEAR the disappointment... it's okay... really. Admittedly, I was disappointed at first, but had some pretty good indications that I wasn't pregnant before the actual test. So I had about a week to get over it. We are getting prepared for another cycle. SO... keep your fingers crossed for us.

Separately, I am back on the Clomid! WOO HOO! (See post from December 19th.) Except THIS time - as luck would have it, I get to have an INCREASED dosage. Which let me tell you is EFFEN AWESOME! (I know sarcasm is hard to read in email... but if you DIDN'T get it... THAT was meant to be sarcastic.)

So this time (so far, I am only one day into the med cycle)
I've been a raging bitch, (although I could attribute that to another situation) I can't sleep, and when I actually WAS sleeping, I was having the most bizarre dreams that I am not sure that I wouldn't rather be awake. BUT the best part is I've been extremely tired since about four hours after my dose - which was at 9:00 Saturday morning. It's currently 2:00 on Sunday MORNING! Which really helps with the aggression factor.

All that to say this: No, we're not pregnant and PLEASE pray (or whatever you do) for me (AND my family's) sanity while we go on to day two of the Clomid.

Only three more days to go....

1 comment:

Merry D said...

Oh, Angel, I'm so sorry you're going through fertility problems. Considering that you and Lisa are two of the best parents I know, that just sucks! I've had friends on chlomid and know what a blast it is (again, heavy on the sarcasm). If you need to vent, or if Lisa just wants you out of the house, let me know. I'm a good shoulder to cry on - because I subscribe to the "Truvy" way of thinking: No one is allowed to cry alone in my presence. Much love and prayers for your journey.